Saturday, February 26, 2011

askimsin benim (love you baby)


Oh, so if you didn't know, I have a boyfriend. :) how random right? Totally not planned, not expected but beautiful and most importantly I am happy.

Here is the 411. My Boyfriends Top Ten! (eat your heart out David Letterman)

10. Turkish Native: IE: hes NOT American! :)
9. Comfortable with his sexuality, 100% HOMO! :)
8. Studying English and picks up on Spanish really quickly :/ ayyyy
7. six feet 2 inches tall. <---use your imagination
6. Romantic, passionate and charming. *giggles*
5. He asked me, I 4 once didn't do the chasing, all eyes one ME :)
4. Leo, and according to astrology dot com, good mix with me!
3. Dances, Turkish dances here and there but get down!
2. Makes me laugh, silly boy!
1. Honest; we've kept it real thus far, no lies, no beating around the bush, just pure feelings, attractions and sexy times! :)

PS: I'm trying to learn Turkish. Wish me Luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment