Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday(s)

....there is something about Fridays that make me happy. I think America would agree. (unless its a payweek for my part-time staff...in which case i hate Fridays.) always mad @ hours not calculated, etc etc. We are never truly happy i suppose.

so My mom's bday was amazing. picture this - 15 Mexicans @ a buffett style resturant. of course me being the #dramatic one asked the staff in the entire resturant to sing my mom happy birthday, yes they did it! Gave her Balloons as well. Cute!

Fathers day? hmm prolly just another day on the calander. (im just saying.) sumtime i want to be a dad so i can get celebrated as well. but having a kid IE: responsibility scares me! WTF, hell to the no! (not yet at least.)

Weekend is booked, sorry fans, heading to WICKED with b/ tomorrow and family Sunday!

NAMASTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment